Sales Executive APPLY NOW
Full time Telesales Executive based in Doncaster that will be actively looking to develop new customers within a given territory.
The job is primarily cold calling at first, so any candidate not comfortable with that element should not apply.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on potential sales customers.
- Build up client portfolio.
- Seek out new customers and projects using all manner of available media, also we will provide dedicated, building information leads.
- Answering inbound calls from existing customers and processing sales orders during busy periods.
- Experience of selling building materials would be an advantage, but isn’t essential, as training will be provided.
- Telesales Experience
- Motivation for Sales
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation experience
- Meeting Sales Goals
Salary and Benefits
- Working in a busy sales office, with friendly, enthusiastic sales team.
- Basic wage of £18000 starting salary, increasing to £20,000 after 6 month training period, plus very generous commission package (uncapped earnings with a realistic potential of £50k to £80k per year)
- Company Pension scheme
- Future potential for a company car
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loyalty days holidays for long service
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Additional leave
- Company car
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Exact schedule TBC, but due to COVID our sales people are currently working from home. We would, where possible, seek to do the majority of training online, but there may be some attendance required at the depot for some of the training.
- cold calling: 1 year (Required)
- telesales: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19