CARAT SILENTIO RAINWATER HARVESTING COMPLETE PACKAGE GRAF
Carat-S Silentio package
• Simple & quick to install
• The Silentio is a wall mounted pump which supplies harvested rainwater on demand to WCs, washing machine & any external taps
• The black cistern at the top of the Silentio is filled with mains water. The water is drawn from this cistern when the rainwater in the Platin tank is low. This gives the system a main water backup.
• Innovative float sensor detection on the Silentio unit ensures that the household is constantly supplying water to the property but only the amount necessary.
• Maintenance and servicing of the Silentio is straight forward as the pump is located above ground where it can be easily accessed.
• Reversible flow filter included in the Silentio package, this filter gives the system another level of filtrati0n.
• Water level reader inside the underground tank relays an accurate reading of the amount of rainwater left in the tank.
• Silentio package comes with a jet wash feature for the filter inside the tank which periodically removes any debris on the filter.
Scope of supply
1 Underground tank (choice of tanks available, sizes vary according to property type)
2 Telescopic lid (choice of telescopic lid available, depending on tank location)
3 Filter (Optimax filter supplied in accordnace with type of tank)
4 Floating water intake
5 Silentio unit
6 Float sensor (connected from Silentio unit to the underground tank)
7 Reversible flow filter Supplied by others
8 100mm diameter duct pipe to contain; float sensor cable and rainwater feed
9 100mm diameter drainage pipe connected from downpipes to the inlet at the top of the tank (all downpipes brought into one pipe for connection to the filter)
10 100mm diameter pipe for overflow from the tank to mains drainage network or soakaway