Electric meter box (UK standard recessed)
SPECIFICATION AND KEY FEATURES
• Compliant to British Standard BS 8567:2012.
• Fire retardant to BS 476, Part. 7, 1997, Class 2.
• Complies to ESI standard 12-3 April, 1986.
• Constructed from GRP – Glass Reinforced Plastic.
• Suitable for all meters including prepay and smart.
• Will not corrode, weather resistant.
• Easily cleaned and can be painted.
• Cable entry and meter tail positions are predrilled
and supplied with in-fill cap, cable entry
position via hockey stick (not supplied)
• Complete with timber backboard, hinges, lock and
• Hinges on right.
This meter box should be installed by a qualified
Minimum wall cut out 535mm x 365mm.
Spare key (170001).
Hockey stick 38mm –Black (EC1001).
Spare door (EDP0008).
595mm high x 510mm wide x 210mm deep.