Suitable for electrical and commercial installations. Complies with the international standard for empty enclosures as applied to low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies (IEC 62208:2011).
Dimensions: 500mm high x 500mm wide x 300mm deep The overall height of this box is 563mm and overall width is 504mm. The opening size is 468mm x 428mm* KEY
FEATURES • Electromagnetic compatibility, ideal for protecting internal electronic communication.
• Suitable for low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies, meters, compressors, etc.
• Will not corrode, weather resistant to IP55 grade protection.
• High impact resistance up to 20 Kilojoules (IK10).
• Double insulation and electrically non-conductive (1000V).
• Triple lock system supported by non-corrosive vertical bars.
• Door hinges on right, 180º opening.
• Easily cleaned and can be painted.
• Constructed from Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP).
• Supplied with hinges, lock and key. • Polyester back mounting plate (optional) available. • Supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035).
• Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +70ºC.
• Made from non-hygroscopic material ensuring minimum water absorption.
• Constructed from halogen-free and self-extinguishing material.
• UV protected.
CLICK HERE FOR DATASHEET