RADIUS QUADBOX BT APPROVED 1310 X 610 X 150MM
QuadBox is a robust pre-formed underground access chamber system offering fast and easy installation. A lightweight stacking system made from 150mm high ring sections, QuadBox offers great depth versatility.
Compatible with all types of buried networks and utilities, the QuadBox access chamber is ideal for telecom networks and is manufactured to Class B125 of BS EN124:1994 making it suitable for non-carriageway applications in car parks and pedestrian areas where there is no heavy vehicle access. Additionally the 1310mm QuadBox is certified to Class C250 for non-carriageway applications including areas with slow moving heavy traffic.
- Single visit installation within two hours: no specialist skills or additional equipment needed
- Suitable for new build and retrofit: chambers can be benched to avoid existing services
- More environmentally friendly: no site material waste, no concrete backfill required
- Good chemical resistance
- Unique drop in furniture fits into ready-made pockets
- Five sizes with units that stack to required depth
- Duct entry drill guides make it easy to cut in any direction with just a standard holesaw mounted on a cordless drill
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)|